Saturday, April 14, 2012

Final Blog Assignment

In studying international early childhood field has been very inspiring and also has challenged me to do three things. One consequence is to stay connected  to the orgaizaitons that support early childhood education. Another consequence is to evaluate my program and implement some new ways of teaching our children the new techniques that I have learned this far. Lastly, I appreciated or educational system in the U.S., despite the major deficiencies, is a lot more productive them other countries which cause the children in our communities to get an education. My major goal is to start and organization in my community that supports parents with children in school. Also this organization will keep these families aware of things that are going on throughout the globe.

4 comments:

  1. McKenzie,
    Thank you for sharing! You've posted great information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKenzie,
    I love how you mentioned that you have a greater appreciation of the US educational system, and I do as well. Our system may not be perfect, however, it seems that there is a constant need to try and improve and grow. Thank you for your positive and uplifting information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. McKenzie,
    You have a great goal, supporting parents with children in school. I just posted about how I would like to learn and see more programs that are designed for parents. Good luck with your organization and keep us all posted.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the class exercise in researching international contacts has helped point out the benefits of the US educational system, which we all know is not ideal in certain ways. I hope you realize your goal of providing assistance to families in your community; it is a worthwhile goal!

    ReplyDelete